Mallory Coach House
- Sunday, January 1st - NEW YEAR'S LEVEE from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- Sunday, January 29th - Ferry Tales from Wolfe Island beginning at 2:00pm at the Community Centre.
- Sunday, February 26th - Major James Walsh of the North West Mounted Police - Friend of Sitting Bull beginning at 2:00pm at the Community Centre.
- Sunday, March 19th - Victory at Vimy beginning at 2:00pm at the Community Centre.
- Sunday, April 23rd - The Little Canadian beginnging at 2:00pm at the Community Centre
- Doors Open - TBD
- July & August - Museum Tours at the Mallory Coach House from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. Exhibits, tours and a gift shop is available. Open Saturdays and Sundays, or by appointment 613-923-2251. Come and see our wealth of local information including photos and actual articles from Canada's first glass works.
- Sunday, June 25th - Strawberry Social in the Mallory Coach House Gardens from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Sundays from June 25th to August 6th - Mallorytown Country Market in the Mallory Coach House Garden from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sunday, August 6th - Blueberry Social in the Mallory Coach House Gardens from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Saturday, August 26th - Mallorytown Village Fair. The fair is held at the Mallorytown Community Centre and Mallory Coach House and Gardens, from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Please contact Barb Morrison at 613-923-5140 or Sandra Wells at 613-923-5713 for more information or to sign up as a vendor.
- late November - Christmas Bazaar and Bake Sale at the Mallorytown Community Centre and Mallory Coach House from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm. Homemade lunch will be available at the Community Centre.
Thank you to all businesses, groups and individuals who have donated time, money and/or artifacts to the Mallory Coach House.