Mallory Coach House
- Monday, January 1st - NEW YEAR'S LEVEE from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- Sunday, January 28th - The Gilded Age of Tourism in the 1000 Islands Region beginning at 2:00pm at the Community Centre.
- Sunday, February 25th - The Railways of Leeds County beginning at 2:00pm at the Community Centre.
- Sunday, March 25th - Race Against Time: Toronto to Montreal in 1840 beginning at 2:00pm at the Community Centre.
- Sunday, April 22nd - All My Worldly Goods - The British Home Children beginnging at 2:00pm at the Community Centre
- Doors Open - TBD
- July & August - Museum Tours at the Mallory Coach House from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. Exhibits, tours and a gift shop is available. Open Saturdays and Sundays, or by appointment 613-923-2251. Come and see our wealth of local information including photos and actual articles from Canada's first glass works.
- Sunday, June 24th - Strawberry Social in the Mallory Coach House Gardens from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Sunday, August 5th - Blueberry Social in the Mallory Coach House Gardens from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Saturday, August 25th - Mallorytown Village Fair. The fair is held at the Mallorytown Community Centre and Mallory Coach House and Gardens, from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Please contact Barb Morrison at 613-923-5140 or Sandra Wells at 613-923-5713 for more information or to sign up as a vendor.
- late November - Christmas Bazaar and Bake Sale at the Mallorytown Community Centre and Mallory Coach House from 9:30 am - 3:00 pm. Homemade lunch will be available at the Community Centre.
Thank you to all businesses, groups and individuals who have donated time, money and/or artifacts to the Mallory Coach House.